最新消息:

英语美文A deals a deal规则就是规则

婚庆设计 admin 浏览 评论

我们在一起3年了,你和他们提及过我吗?

Not a word.

提也没提过。

Are you messing me up?So when are you gonna tell them?

你是来捉弄我的吧?你打算什么时候跟他们说?

I don't know.

我不知道。

Listen!He's just not that into you.

听着,他只是没有那么喜好你而已。

He is sober but you not.His family don't know a thing about you, even your name.Besides,you merely know his phone number except his woking place.

他很复苏,但你不是。
他的家人对你一无所知,乃至不知道你叫什么。
而且,你只知道他的电话号码,乃至连他的事情地址都不知道。

Listen!Iam not just making this up.

听着 ,我不是在编故事。

Maybe he's had a string of lovers, but none of them knew he was married.

大概他有一票情人 ,但没一个人知道他结婚了。

Sometimes he doesn't contact you for days on end.It doesn't bother you?Based on the excuse:Dear, No signal on his phone.You believe it?

有时他会连续几天不主动联系你 ,你不会介意吗?居然找这样的借口:他的手机没旗子暗记了。
你会信吗?

So silly you are! You always say to me:"If anyone's earned a mark in your heart, it's him."

你真傻!
还常常对我说:“如果说谁最有资格在你心里留下印记的,非他莫属."

What a big something he have done to be qualified to earn your mark?

他究竟干了多大点事能有资格在你的心里留下标记?

Has he bought you a wedding ring?Has he ask you to look at a flat?

给你买婚结了吗?一起去看房了吗?

A deal's a deal.

规则便是规则。

转载请注明:片头模版 » 英语美文A deals a deal规则就是规则

发表我的评论
取消评论

Hi,您需要填写昵称和邮箱!

  • 昵称 (必填)
  • 邮箱 (必填)

网友最新评论 ()